Become a Volunteer
Our volunteers help in a variety of capacities to support the Larkspur Library and to help raise funds for the Friends. To all of you who give your valuable time, thank you! If you would like more information on volunteer opportunities with the Friends, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join Friends of Larkspur Library today!
Funded through your membership, the programming includes the Summer Program, which financed over 50 events this year for both children and adults, from puppet shows, musical robots, wild care classes, travel talks to reading to a dog. FOL has also funded the highly popular TED talks at the Tamalpais Retirement Center on subjects ranging from the art work of the Sistine Chapel to the science of happiness.
Want to help? Become a member of the Friends by making an annual membership donation. Donate through PayPal below, or print out this form and send a check payable to:
Friends of the Larkspur Library
400 Magnolia Avenue
Larkspur, CA 94939
Annual Member Level
Every membership makes a difference; choose the membership level that is right for you.
Make an Honorary Donation
As a member of The Friends you will receive:
- Our newsletter filled with articles, reviews, photos and news of special events.
- Advance notice and invitations to the Friends’ sponsored events.
- Immense satisfaction.
All donations are fully tax-deducible. The Friends of the Larkspur Library is a California 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation.
Thank you for your support!
You shop. Amazon gives.
- Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to Friends of the Larkspur Library whenever you shop on AmazonSmile.
- AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know. Same products, same prices, same service.
- Support your charitable organization by starting your shopping at smile.amazon.com.